The month of ‘back to school’ is almost over, and this whole past month we were talking about different ways and reasons for bloggers to collaborate.
September Twitter Chats:
- Benefits Of Collaborating With Strangers
- How Blogger Collaboration Makes The Internet a Better Place
- How to Set up Brand Ambassador Program
- Long-Term Collaboration Project Ideas for Bloggers
MyBlogU Featured Mentions of the Month:
- Blogging: A Way For Women To Earn A Living via @ChristianPost. The idea behind this article and using MyBlogU is to help realize that there are so many ways to earn a living as a blogger. And at MyBlogU you get all the community support and inspiration you need for that.
There were also several mentions of our sister-project Viral Content Buzz:
- Top 10 Content Marketing Tools Those Can Double the Traffic to Your Blog – it’s always nice when our new users share their thoughts and experience on using the platform.
- Eight FREE Ways to Build Your Social Media Following & Get Facebook Likes and Twitter Followers – yet another mention in the list of useful tools. Check them out!
- Free Under-the-Radar Social Media Tools That Boost Engagement via @brandedworldco – so great to be mentioned as a social media tool with a very detailed review on how the platform works.
- How to Maximize Your Content Marketing Effects with Minimum Effort via @RightMixMktg by @Disha_Dee. The key point is that with Viral Content Buzz you get the maximum effect spending reasonable amount of time AND building relationships with other bloggers.
I just used Viral Content Buzz for the first time today! Very excited! #MyBlogU
— Gary Aviles (@garyaviles) September 29, 2016
Projects we participated in:
- Experts Share Their Tips on How to Market Your Company On LinkedIn via @iknowseoca by Mikhail Khorev. In this interview you will find answers from @techwyse @MinucaElena @LukaszZelezny @Suite203Comm @BlogBrandz @Temok_1
- Expert Blogger Interview: Eric Brantner @Eric_Scribblrs via @christopherjanb
- How to Grow Your Blog While You’re On Vacation via @WHSRnet by @LuanaTF with @Eric_Scribblrs @raelyntan @SauravTemok
- Me and History – David Leonhard @amabaie: Only Storytellers Should Teach History via @martinifisher
- Interview with Vinil Ramdev from @CEOHangout via @MinucaElena
- Expert Blogger Interview: Ashley Faulkes of @madlemmingz via @christopherjanb
Check out these projects that are now running at MyBlogU – help your fellow bloggers and +1 to your karma
- How to Create a Blogging Schedule that Works by @LuanaTF
- Partners wanted by @The5Currencies
- Speaking to grow your business by @bevhepting