Today we are thrilled to announce our spring MBUstorm winners! This is the first time, we’ve decided to split the prize between the two contestants: That’s how close they came!
Congrats to @WPressionist and @RelationshipCir: The grand prize of $1000 is being split between the two!
All the participants are getting free ViralContentBuzz credits to promote their content. Please contact us to claim the credits!
Please, do take a minute to read the awesome #MBUstorm stories: I love how great the results turned to be. All the participants did a great job! We are so proud!
— WordPressionist (@WPressionist) May 28, 2015
— Alicia Lawrence (@Alicia_Lw) May 28, 2015
We’ll be back with #MBUstorm contest in June. And we are planning another awesome challenge for summer, so stay tuned!
Table of Contents:
Our May Twitter chats
- How to Turn Blogging into a Habit to Succeed: Making blogging part of your routine is very important: That’s how you succeed naturally!
- Make Blogging Enjoyable with MyBlogU: @MyBlogU and #MBUstorm motivate you to blog regularly: You get community support, training, reminders, etc!
- From Idea to an Article: How do you go about writing an article when you come across an inspiring idea? @MyBlogU can help you on every step of the process!
*** To be featured in our next week’s Twitter chat, please share your writing tools here!***
Super happy with success of recent blog post due to input from MyBlogU – Thank you!! #myblogu
— Wendy Kiana Kelly (@WendyKKelly) May 28, 2015
Where we were featured
- 3 Content Tweaks to Increase Your Blog Traffic without Spending a Penny
- MyBlogU Means Big Things for Little Blogs (#MBUstorm)
- How Content Marketing Helps Boost Business Productivity – our second mention at @HuffPostSmBiz thanks to @jonharules
- How to Create Traffic-Driving Blog Posts: 5 Hacks over at @ditesco: Making expert interviews and using @MyBlogU for that comes #3 and we agree!
- 15 Best New Writing Apps You’ve Never Heard of by @WendyKKelly: Not only it puts @MyBlogU in a great neighborhood of other great writing apps but it’s also a great example of how @MyBlogU works: Most of the apps in the list came from @MyBlogU project and our users’ ideas!
A few of the articles that were written thanks to @MyBlogU
- Online Entrepreneurs: What Does It Take To Be Successful?? with @Bluetitan247 by @RelationshipCir
- Real Life Saving Story: How @Nicholls_Dr Saved $12K+ in About a Year by @TheSavingsOpp
- 5 Top Travel Priorities by @CharmsCatVLC with @trucosviajeros @RelationshipCir @HomeroomMomcom
- Writers, authors, bloggers: beware these health risks by @Amabaie
- The Do’s And Don’ts of Stellar Blogger Outreach with @webpagefx @tomosonreviews @JEAlford @patantconsult
This month we have ten featured users who made it through 30 days of daily brainstorming. They are true heroes! We are very proud for their accomplishments and we hope they will keep going stronger! Please join us in thanking these ten brave users and make sure to follow them:
- Dr Elaine Nicholls @Nicholls_Dr, blogger at Virtually Tutoring with Dr Nicholls
- James Downs @James_AL_Downs, blogger at Dark Lane Creative
- Tat Apostolova @muminsearch, blogger at Mum in search
- Scott D Lewis @scottlewis, blogger at Cornerstones Coaching
- Anna Fox @manifestcon, blogger at Hire Bloggers
- Arnaud @kipkitchen, blogger at Kip Kitchen
- Jennifer Peaslee @TheSavingsOpp, blogger at The Savings Opportunity
- Gina Davis @CustomGrowthGrp, blogger at Custom Growth Group
- Adrienne @WPressionist, blogger at WordPressionist
- Kari @RelationshipCir, blogger at Be Happy Tips
Lots of LOVE to our May #MBUstorm graduates!
*** To be featured in our next week’s Twitter chat, please share your writing tools here!***TwitCount Button