This whole month we have been talking about how to create useful and resourceful pages that will bring extra value to you blog and that your readers will like, share, and keep coming for more!
July Twitter chats:
- How To Create a Resource Page For Your Blog
- How to Write a Successful Product Comparison Post
- How To Create Effective Blog Roundups
And today is another example of a round up you can create on your blog too.
MyBlogU Featured Mentions of the Month:
- Does Your Content Answer Searchers’ Questions? by @danlsteiner via @cmicontent. MyBlogU was mentioned here among other tools: @serpstat @Quora @udemy @cyfe @tweetarchivist @SiteGeekcom and @helpareporter
- How to Expand Your Core Keyword List: Four Tools You’ve Never Used but Should via @marketingprofs. Another three tools are SeedKeywords, DeeperWeb, @serpstat and AlchemyAPI
- 5 Productivity Tools to Help You Overcome Writer’s Block for Good by @christopherjanb via @TweakYourBiz. Productivity means a lot for any profession, for bloggers especially because that’s our bread. Along with MyBlogU Christopher uses @CoSchedule, Writer (a Google Chrome app), RobotDon, and @SumoMe
- Creating Killer Content: 5 Easy to Use Tools for Better Writing in Less Time another one by @christopherjanb via @businessdotcom. This time Christopher shows the benefits of using the following tools: @HelpMeWriteHQ, @HemingwayApp, @checker_don, and Twords
ViralContentBuzz mentions in July. Our little bee-sister has been quite busy too:
- 5 Awesome Platforms to Gain Your Twitter Exposure + 10 Useful Tips by @JasonCPF via @WPHRnet. And here they are: @VCBuzz, @twiends, @justretweet, @Crowdfire, and @tweepi
- How to Get Twitter Shares More than Usual for Your Blog Content via @christopherjanb. It’s a very handy guide explaining how to use @VCBuzz, @copromote, Babbly, Social Locker and Click to Tweet plugins.
— Gary Aviles (@garyaviles) July 28, 2016
Projects we participated in:
- Do I Really Need to Post During Summer Vacation? by @anitakirkbride with thoughts from @SoBoldLtd, @patweber, and @sanaknightly
- Do You Know How To Grow Your Twitter As A Content Creator? via @lorihil. This project was made possible thanks to our community members @MyUKMailbox1, @anitakirkbride, @AdamJC55, @GrowMap, @NewHorizons123
- 15 Free Ways to Increase Blog Traffic and Create Meaningful Relationships via @WHSRnet with contributions from @amabaie, @TechWyse, and @duggansara
- Google’s Penguin 4.0 Update & the Future of SEO by @MikhailKhorev. Five of our members had opinion on the topic here, including @AdamJC55, @BrightonCormac, @zenagency, and @GetLocalFame
- Author Interview with Richard Singer via @BlazingMinds with @RickSingerBooks
If you are looking for some great projects to contribute to, here they are:
- Your First Videos to Promote/Market Your Blog: How Did You Break the Ice? by @luanatf
- Info on recruiting bloggers by Kelly Beasley
- Me and History by @martinifisher still looking for your answers!
- Expert Blogger Interview Series by @christopherjanb
Our featured user of the month is Christopher Benitez @christopherjanb!
Christopher is freelance writer providing businesses with actionable content that delivers value to their audience. Thank you Christopher for being active in the community life and for your publishing this month!