We’ve had a great month with lots of great news and surprising results. Let’s share our excitement today!
Table of Contents:
July Twitter Chats
During the month of July we’ve run the following community Twitter chats:
- We announced our summer #MBUstorm challenge which is now closed for new entries but you can watch our participants on Twitter and/or join us for fun, relationship-building and education purposes!
- We’ve discussed how to use @MyBlogU to manage your online reputation
- We’ve listed some options how you can use @MyBlogU to get more out of your visual marketing strategy. For free!
- Finally we were sending THANKS to each other on Twitter. Here are a couple of new thanks our members have sent since that chat:
A big Thanks to @EP_pturner for his precious help on my article and the very helpful guide on creating a brand new website he shared
Thanks from Deb @socialwebcafe
TY, Ann ( @seosmarty) for being such an encouragement & inspiration in the community… a pleasure to work for you & with you 🙂 #goteam
If you want to say thanks to anyone from MyBlogU, please tweet now or contribute to this project!
— Phil Turner (@EP_pturner) July 30, 2015
July Content We Were Proud to Collaborate on Through @MyBlogU
A few weeks ago we quietly launched a new feature called “Articles” allowing you to collaborate on article drafts to create more indepth and diverse content with various angles. We haven’t officially announced the feature yet because it’s so new that it needs some advanced testing and tweaking (which we are still undergoing).
Here are a few first results we are very proud of:
- Building Your Brand: Make it Personal: By @seosmarty truly in collaboration with @MalleeBlue @garyaviles @stevecounsell @amabaie. You should have seen the raw draft I uploaded to the gallery: No original ideas, no examples: This was a very sad draft I put together to find I have no inspiration to continue. The result surpassed my expectation: All the original points and examples have been added by my contributors. Awesome!
- 10 Ways to Improve Your Home Office and Keep Your Sanity: By @HireBlogger in collaboration with @AngelaAlcorn @EP_pturner @trucosviajeros: LOVE the actual personal tips added by the contributors here.
— Anna Fox (@manifestcon) July 30, 2015
- Persuading Others: Some Important Tips You Need To Know: By @RelationshipCir in collaboration with @muminsearch @EP_pturner @manifestcon @seosmarty. I like the diversity of angles the contributors brought to the draft and blended it well in the existing context.
Here are a few more awesome articles we’ve collaborated on in July:
- Use These Tips For Decluttering Your Messy Desk [interview project] via @scottlewis: Great tips on making your work space better organized! Replies from @James_AL_Downs @patantconsult @EP_pturner
- What is the future of Google Plus? [interview project] via @socialwebcafe: Timely as Google announced almost the death of Google Plus yesterday. Replies from @irinaweber048 @growmap @DanaSibilsky @EP_pturner @90DayPro @BrightonCormac @SoBoldLtd @makone007 @zenagency @top5seo @amabaie
- Finding @christopherjanb’s Profitable Niche: #MBUStorm Primer [Brainstorm project]: GREAT report on #MBUstorm progress and plans
- 10 Creative and Efficient Customer Service Solutions [Brainstorm project]: I have to thank my collaborators @socialwebcafe @roxanasoi @amabaie for providing me with those diverse tips and examples to make this article stand out!
To Close, a Couple of New Testimonials
From Stephanie @Haidaloup:
I’m new on MyBlogU but it already helped me a lot! It’s a wonderful opportunity to get feedback from helpful people who want to improve ideas and don’t judge others.
I had a great help especially from @EP_pturner who made a great job with my submitted article. It was a very important one for me as it was my “work with me page”. He gave me his suggestions and corrected my English (I’m French).
MyBlogU is the perfect tool I could dream about. #MyBlogU gives me hope in a better future, in which people are able to collaborate and help each other instead of fighting and working alone. It’s a very great change for me !
I regularly blog about my expertise in SEO as I like to share my knowledge with others. We all started somewhere, and I know that doing a lot of reading helped me to get to where I am today.
MyBlogU has helped me to further my blog in ways that I never imagined just a few years ago. My favorite #MyBlogU feature is the ability to connect with other professionals and interview them for my blog posts. I not only ask for other people’s opinion on what I write, but I am also available for other bloggers that may need me.
Blogging can be lonely, so I think it’s really important to engage with other bloggers when you can. It does require you to invest a bit of time, but you’d be surprised at the amount of benefits you can get from it
***You can submit your testimonial to be featured here
Thanks for being part of MyBlogU community!