January has been a fun month of us: We were slowly but surely getting back to work from the holidays and getting used to the cold weather.
Here are our January community updates and, as always, we love our community!
Table of Contents:
January Twitter Chats
- What to Do After You Get Featured in an Article: Checklist: Your job isn’t done when an article mentioning you goes live on someone’s blog: You have things to do to make the most of those mentions!
- Myths about Participating in Expert Interviews & Content Collaboration: Your time isn’t wasted when you help people for free but your connections grow and your brand becomes stronger!
- How to Build Traffic with #MyBlogU: Here’s a handy collection of tips MyBlogU helps you quickly improve your site traffic!
Live Projects That Became Possible Due to @MyBlogU
Just a few major ones this time not to bore you with links:
- 3 Things You Need To Achieve Success!: Inspiring one put together by @SeegerN with @BuzzNitrous @steffiblack @WPressionist and @jonnyswand
- Winning Bids on Freelance Sites: Increase Your Chances: Great insights on how to win more freelance gigs put together by @VinceComfort with opinions from @The5Currencies @ThinkDoyan @PlanetAsiaExpat
- Google’s Quality Rating Guidelines: What Stood Out for You?: An indepth look into the new Google quality rating guidelines with one bottom line that Google is trying to perceive quality as human beings would. Thanks for the insights: @EP_pturner, @MalleeBlue, @tomshark, @MediaWyse, @SEOWaterman, @zenagency, @BuzzNitrous, @ThinkDoyan, @BrightonCormac and @timfel
First step to get a win: Define what a "win" is for you. #myblogu
— Don Sturgill (@DonSturgill) January 28, 2016
MyBlogU Mentions We are Grateful for
Here are some awesome bloggers that featured us this month:
- Do you have a Winning Blogging Strategy for 2016?: .@syl_julekalungi featured us an important part of your successful blogging strategy: Quite rightfully so!
- Top 7 myths about expert roundups: .@amabaie mentioned MyBlogU as one the most productive ways to find people to feature in your blog interview.
- 35 Tools and Resources to Absolutely Hack Your Freelancing Success: .@roxanasoi mentioned @MyBlogU
- Increase Your Website Traffic: 17 Insanely Effective Tips: Finally, @Daniel_Ndukwu featured blogging communities and @MyBlogU in particular as one of the best ways to drive traffic to a site. And we absolutely agree!
— Randy Matusky (@Randy_Matusky) January 28, 2016
Finally, our sister project ViralContentBuzz has recently received quite a few great mentions from users and fans and since we don’t have PUSH editions for #vcbuzz chats, I figured we should thank our promoters here as well:
And MBU is a great platform to find and connect with influencers. #myblogu
— Doyan Wilfred (@ThinkDoyan) January 28, 2016
ViralContentBuzz Mentions We Deeply Appreciate
- Viral Content Buzz |How to Get More Traffic To Your Blog Auto-Magically: @Djlegagneur
did this great review of @VCBuzz sharing her experience on how the platform helps her build traffic and followers!
- There’s also a great video version of the review to watch: What’s Working Now- How To Drive Traffic To YOUR Blog
- ViralContentBuzz Review: @Ade_Adebusoye shares how upgrading to VCB PRO plan boosted his traffic numbers: Awesome!
- Using Viral Content Buzz TO Drive Traffic To Your Content!: @zloescher shares his great experience with our platform saying that VCB almost tripled his traffic numbers! Great results!
- Here’s the video version of the review as well: Using Viral Content Buzz To Drive Traffic!
- Got Blog Traffic? Get Your Blog Traffic With Viral Content Buzz! : @lorihil published a great video review of ViralContentBuzz and I think she did a great job! It was published back in September but surprisingly I didn’t see it until this month, so sorry for the belated heads-up!
Please encourage our promoters by sharing their review and posting your comments! I am sure MBU community knows ViralContentBuzz well enough to share their experience as well!