#MyBlogU August Results and Updates!
Another exciting month is almost over! We’ve been working hard improving functionality and still have a long way to go! But we are pretty excited so far!
Let’s share this month’s updates:
Table of Contents:
Notable @MyBlogU mentions
- .@MyBlogU: Where Content Marketing is Leading Inbound Marketing by @EffectiveMarke1
- A quick Twitter case study with @hirebloggers sharing their traffic boost after the first group interview
- Another blurb from me: I was pretty happy to find myself opening my @myblogU projects again and again to refer to some interesting angles I remember being mentioned there
- Over at @LinkedIn: Crowd-Sourcing Great Content Ideas
- How to Use MyBlogU as a Supercharged Link Building Strategy by our ambassador @gregrysmith
Love seeing all these notable #MyblogU mentions. Keep up the good work everyone! Come join us!
— Jacob Curtis (@JacobkCurtis) August 28, 2014
Features We Have Added This Month
- Email digests of new projects: Please customize your subscriptions here! You can select the categories and the frequency.
- More diverse media formats (to be tested). You can now add your infographics, videos and digital books! Do that now as the next step would be suggesting users “related media” to include in the article (This will also be included in our WP plugin one day). This is going to be a GREAT way to bring your digital assets to bloggers to reference in their articles!
- More options to format your group interview nicely (to be improved but here’s the list so far)
What Gets Created with Help Of MyBlogU
Here are some of the recent examples of articles that get inspired and created thanks to @MyBlogU users’ help:
- What are you reading? a great round-up put together by @pixiechaser. Lots of ideas here!
- What is Your Most Successful Social Media Network? by our ambassador @sandystachowiak. Read the different opinions: You are likely to find quite a few #socialmedia insights there!
- How to manage Twitter mentions? This one was followed with a Twitter chat! Fun!
- How to get traffic at @smartmarketerz: Plus another Twitter chat #smartmz put together by the host, interview participants and @myblogu team
- How to leverage personal brands using social media: A very useful podcast interview with our ambassador @JacobkCurtis put together by @madlemmingz thanks to his MBU brainstorm project!
These are great! #myblogu
— Yoav Ezer (@YoavEzer) August 28, 2014
Inspire and get inspired! You are not alone! Join MyBlogU.com
Leave a Comment