During this whole month we have been talking about how to manage your reputation online. I might seem like this is not that important, and you don’t have enough time to do it right… Our June chats show that you should make time for your reputation. After all sometimes it’s all that maters in business. Please check them out if you missed any, spread the word, and share your thoughts on any these topics:
- The Anatomy of Your (Brand) Name Search Results Page
- Types of Pages That Rank in Google for Your Name
- Create Pages You Can Control: Social Media Accounts
- Write an About Page that Puts That All Together
We had some nice mentions this month. Here they are:
- 15 Experts Reveal the Content Marketing Tool They Can’t Live Without over at @HelloCharmHouse in a good company of @BuzzSumo, @contentforest, @Moz, @Pressly, @CoSchedule, @DivvyHQ, @MarketingProfs, @feedly, @Periscope, @optinmonster, @Tailwind, @Visually, @listly
- 12 Little-Known Techniques For Generating A New Website’s Traffic via @Nolimitwebdsn. MyBlogU was mentioned as a place where, similar to @quora and answers.yahoo.com, you can answer to questions of other members, help them solve some problems and come up with exciting ideas – and build your relationships plus get cited. Very detailed article with lots of tools to try and experiment!
- Why Content Marketing Works and What Can Help You Do It Right: we are very honored and proud to be mentioned at @Inc in a content marketing platforms listing including @BlueHatOfficial, @MediaplanetUSA, @ClearVoice, and @contentmrktrapp
- Startup Launch: 3 Ways to Get Your Business Ready for Takeoff [Infographic] over at lifehack.org. What we love about this article is that it starts with the quotes on the importance of community, with some great insights from @MartinSherv, @DavidSpinks and JD Weisbrot.
- How Effective Digital Strategies Help Businesses Engage and Evolve via @InfolinksInc. This review also mentions @getresponse, @ClearVoice, and @DocuSign.
- 3 Online Reputation Management Tips to Spotlight Your Brand via @Mention. Here MyBlogU was listed as one of the features tools, including @Cyfe and @blab.
Our not so little anymore bee-sister project Viral Content Buzz also got some nice mentions:
- Start a Mom Blog From Zero To Profit: @IkePazz is listing steps and tips from finding “Your Mommy Voice”, starting a blog and creating content that people will love, to SEO, getting traffic and monetization techniques, featuring @VCBuzz.
- Extend Your Reach: 5 Traffic Generating Tools to Maximize Your Web Content Visibility via @businessdotcom. And the 5 tools are @serpstat, @Yotpo, trafficfresh.io, inkybee.com, and @VCBuzz
- Beginner’s Guide to Blogging: Part 2 via @asmallorange. @VCBuzz is mentioned as a free and easy to use content sharing platform!
Projects we participated in:
- Interview With 3 Successful Content Marketers by @IkePazz with Ann @seosmarty, David Reimherr @MagnificentMktg, and NiaSweetz @SipBlackdotNET – all talking about their favorite tools, how they started a blogging and marketing career, and tips on getting free traffic.
- 69 Favorite Digital Marketing Strategies via @andynathan and our fellow bloggers and marketers @CrazyEyeMktg @amabaie @TechWyse @mediawyse @GetLocalFame @jellysites @GuaranteedRate @WurkHub @seo_sparta @hireblogger @ComicBookSchool @totheweb @RebelMouse @PetInsQuotes @reviewster @TrueExecLLC @InseevTweets @Stylight @heliguydotcom @evolvedigitally @wondercostumes @BluSkinCare @iTestCash @Footprint_NYC @CustomSoftware @EatThisMuch @musicianskit
@JITOutsource @clarke_inc @OwnYourSocial @BobBentz @paperstreet @YourGreenPal @ronwavedesign @PolePositionMkg @teambowlerhat @onthegridagency @DoitWiser @SuperOfficeAS @ItWorksGlobal @bikiniluxe @Nolimitwebdsn
If you want to be cited and build more relationships next month, please check out these projects:
- Top Twitter Tips by @lorihil
- Special Newsletters and Smart Branding for Bloggers (2 Posts for WHSR) by @LuanaTF
- Submit action triggers that would convince you sign up by @seosmarty
- Author Interviews by @BlazingMinds
Thank YOU for being awesome! And see you next month!