May is almost over. That has been a quick, but great month! Quite a remarkable month for some us. Hopefully for all in a good way!
Let’s take a look back on our chats about building your brand by being featured in podcasts, Twitter chats and social media AMAs.
May Twitter chats
- Want Some Publicity? Get a Guest Spot On a Twitter Chat!
- Building Your Brand? Become a Podcast Guest!
- How to Get Featured in AMAs (Ask Me Anything)
MyBlogU Featured Mentions of the Month
- 10 Marketing Tools to Help in Influencer Outreach via @DuctTapeCN. Thank you Anna @hireblogger for mentioning @MyBlogU among great tools like @Cyfe, @ClearVoice, @followerwonk, @traackr and more
- 6 Keyword Research Tools and Tactics You Might Not Have Tried via @smallbiztrends. In a good company of @serpstat, @hashtagify, and Redditlist
- 3 Traffic Growth Screenshots I am Proud of (And You Can Be Too!) by @seosmarty
We also got some good mentions and reviews of our sister-project ViralContenBuzz
- ViralContentBuzz.com For Social Website Traffic: Get More Shares To Your Content by @AdamJC55. Adam has beed using the platform for some time now, and was kind enough to share his experience in an extended review
- Viral Content Buzz – Super Simple Tips by @MikeSMcDonald. Thank you Mike for showing how simple it really is to use #VCBuzz, and get the most out of it
- How to use Viral Content Buzz to get more Social Shares via @YourBmyW
- Viral Content Buzz – Increase Your Social Shares via @Lisapatb
- 7 Less Obvious Tools to Improve Your Visual Content via @cmicontent
And here are some of the projects we’ve been working on:
- How to Write a Call-to-Action: Wondering What to Put on Your CTA Button? Download Dozens of Ideas! Thanks to helpful MyBlogU contributors @irinaweber048, @SakaneeJ, @Amabaie, @JKatzaman, @Brightsidesmktg, @N8hanWilliams, @JEAlford, @northresearch, @DIYMarketers, @seotify, @duggansara, @EP_pturner, @websuccess, @Laura_Rike, @SeegerN, @timfel
- Social Media and Blog Metrics for Business – Analyzing User Interaction to Boost Engagement via @WHSRnet by @luanatf with contributions from Elidri of digitalroom.com, @LoriHil, @DonSeckler, @outsprung, @OneTruConscious, @ThinkDoyan
These two were published via our Media Gallery.
- Your 5 biggest online business wins to focus on via @sexysocial
- Outsourcing Your Blog for the First Time via @infographicport by @duggansara
If you are looking for some great projects to contribute to, here they are:
- How to Incorporate Facebook Live in Your Social Media Marketing by @christopherjanb
- Submit action triggers that would convince you sign up by @seosmarty
- How To Be a Full Time Content Marketer? by @IkePazz
- Me and History by @martinifisher
Thank you for making this month great! See you next week!