On August, 1 @MyBlogU is officially one month old – that’s exactly how long ago we opened it for beta-testing. Let’s see what we have achieved so far!
We have announced our Ambassador program which you are still welcome to apply! Here are the details.
Here are our first banners for supporters and fans! I hope you are the one 🙂
Now, to our first achievements!
Please support our early supporters by sharing these awesome @MyBlogU mentions on social media!
WE walk the walk! #myblogu
— Phil Turner (@EP_pturner) July 31, 2014
- One of our early users @news4track published the very first review of @MyBlogU here (google-translate it) [ Tweet this]
A favorite quote: “[@MyBlogU concept is that] supporting the creation is better than just giving a recipe”
- @christykunjumon over at @Techwyse did an awesome job with explaining @MyBlogU concept: What Exactly is #MyBlogU.com? @MyBlogU [ Tweet this]
A favorite quote: ” MyBlogU is a community where marketers share their ideas, thoughts, build relationships and moreover help each other to grow.
- Paul Manwaring @IMHBlog shares his initial experience here: First impressions of MyBlogU – A content collaboration community [ Tweet this]
A favorite quote: “Just from looking at the list of questions in the Brainstorm section has given me a few ideas myself for possible articles to write.”
- @ErikEmanuelli (cc @ChrisNPI) published our review here: MyBlogU: a New Way to Create Epic Content, Be Promoted Online and Build New Connections [ Tweet this]
A favorite quote: “a new amazing place to collaborate in order to create epic content, be promoted over the internet and build new connections”
- Finally, @top5seo wrote an awesome article titled Building Your Authority: To Get Ahead… Get Quoted! where he shares his opinion on the new community as well as demonstrates its power by using our members’ quotes collected through the Interviews section [ Tweet this]
A favorite quote: “Being interviewed (either as part of a group or individually) is probably the best way to build your authority in 2014 and a clean way to pick up strong links to your site.”
MyBlogU in Action
It's our actual mission: Not just TALK but give TOOLS to accomplish #myblogu
— Ann Smarty (@seosmarty) July 31, 2014
Now, let’s list just a couple of examples of what MyBlogU is about:
#myblogu is waxing greater, growing stronger, be part of this great community
— ikechi awazie (@ikechiawazie) July 31, 2014
- @hirebloggers published this group interview with different personal stories of why people started blogging. For a very quiet blog, the interview did amazingly well!
- @don_sturgill did an amazing job with his Productivity 101 mastermind. The insights and tips there are just mind-blowing!
— Jessy Troy (@jessytroy) July 31, 2014
- Finally, from my brainstorm project asking for #expertinterview case studies, I got a great story from @christykunjumon which I was able to use in two articles: One for SEJ and one for @2createawebsite – THIS is how I got inspired 🙂 Bottom line: Inspire someone to keep mentions coming!
Also, I have started a new brainstorm project for you to share any personal case studies with our platform for us to feature them here!
Thanks for making this first month so awesome! With you, we are not alone!