This month has been awesome!!! The reason being is that we have started our grand #MBUstorm challenge called The MyBlogU Blog Launchpad: Content Zero to Blogging Hero Challenge #MyBlogU
We hope that we’ll all learn a lot thanks to this contest: You’ll become a smarter, more successful blogger and we, the hosts, will get better at organizing and marketing these events!
>>>Please join the challenge here! You still have a little bit of time: Don’t miss this opportunity!<<<
Now let us share some of this month’s community achievements!
Table of Contents:
Content we’ve collaborated on this month:
- Why Visual Marketing is Ruining Your Facebook Page by @DonSturgill for @PostPanner featuring smart diverse opinions from @socialwebcafe @seosmarty @Stu_Draper @RiverbedMktg @christopherjanb
- This one by @NACAROINC is perfect for #MBUstorm’ers! What is something you would tell your “beginner blogger” self now? Great input from @sueken @donseckler @PriyaFlorence @CelticLady1953 @Texterra_eng @lorihil and @queenofreview
- Here’s a very inspiring interview with one of our awesome members: When the Mind Travels w/ @cendrinemedia #FridayReads by @DangerousLee
- This article is so close to our freelancing minds: Have Laptop Will Travel: The How-To of A Mobile Office @lorihil. And what’s YOUR virtual office? @edwindearborn @amabaie @stevecounsell @malleeblue already shared theirs!
- Why CEOs & Executives Don’t Blog & What They’re Missing Out? This article by @chillingbreeze features input from @amabaie @StartABlog123 @TatApostolova @LdyLarke @bridges2italy @collegemoneyblg & @edwindearborn
- And here’s one on my favorite topics (The one I am also speaking on at #Pubcon!) Content Repurposing and Upcycling: Tips and Strategies by @christopherjanb
Honorable @MyBlogU mentions!
We have seen huge support from #MBUstorm media partners. So many people blogged about the challenge! Thanks!
David @amabaie already interviewed our first contestants here: Should you join the #MBUstorm blogging challenge? Perfect!
And thanks a lot to @maddiegrant for inspiring coverage Here’s Your Opportunity to Start Something Awesome: Join #MBUstorm Blogging Challenge! and to @AnaTrafficCafe for including us into her weekly roundup!
And one more by amazing @NACAROINC, just arrived this morning 🙂 MyBlogU: Blogging Tip Thursday: MyBlogU Has It All!
@MyBlogU Featured Member!
This month we’d like to thank @edwindearborn for being such a helpful supportive and kind member of our family
We highly recommend you check out his new book, Power Branding Secrets.
Connect to Edwin on LinkedIn!
And we have a new testimonial from one of our contestants @Bodynsoil who we encouraged to start blogging again!:
I’ve blogged, in one capacity or another, almost since the internet began it seems. In 2009, I moved to a wordpress blog with a self hosted domain and love it. Last year, while working on a plugin, I accidentally changed something major and watched at my alexa ranking went from mid 100K internationally to over 10 million; my heart sank. I should have buckled down and worked my way back. Instead I stuck my head in the sand and ignored it until now.
I’m using MyblogU as a nice resource tool to assist in gathering valuable information for posts.
I’m an organic gardener, personal trainer and nutrition coach. I go under the name of @Bodynsoil everywhere.
Thanks for the great month!