This has been an incredibly quick but sweet month, full of love and appreciation. It’s astounding how many things can happen within such a short month!
Let’s start with the most exciting update.
Table of Contents:
#MBUstorm Goes Evergreen
We used to have deadlines to enter and deadline to share your results to qualify for your prize. Now you can enter any time and share your results at any point you feel you are ready. You also don’t have to enter with the brand new site: Any site which is less than 3 months can join!
Here are the steps to join: Start a New Site Educational Program : Content Zero to Blogging Hero Challenge #MBUstorm
We want more winners because I want to turn it into a training program at some point, so we need as many case studies as possible, so join!
This Month’s Twitter Chats
We had exactly three weeks to cover the following:
- 3 Creative Types of Group Expert Interviews to Try #MyBlogU Expert roundups can take various creative forms: We’ve listed only three examples but let’s brainstorm more together!
- How to Receive More Ideas and Contributions to Your #MyBlogU Project Your project seems slow? Here are a few tips on how get more contributors involved!
- How to Pause a Brainstorm Project #MyBlogU Here’s how to stop ideas coming even if you are not yet ready to write that article.
- 5 Actionable Instagram Marketing Ideas featuring @ThinkDoyan @LukaszZelezny @websuccess @chillingbreeze @martinifisher
- The Future of Content Marketing: Lots of great ideas featuring LOTS of great @MyBlogU members including @amabaie @EP_pturner @madlemmingz @dannybuntu @seo_aus @ikechiawazie @samueljscott @LifestyleUTM @SimpleStoryVids @Teradata_Apps @outsprung @edwindearborn
- 7 Tips to Become an Influencer in Your Industry by @kulwantnagi over at @jeffbullas blog. GREAT article which ended up featured in @problogger roundup. We are very honored to be included!
- How to Optimize Your Site for Google’s Featured Snippets (Quick Answer Boxes) over at @ducttape. I’ve listed us as one of the best ways to research niche questions as well as get them answered by real people.
- How To Write An Outstanding Blog Post When The World Breaks Loose (In and Outside of You) by @LuanaTF over at @WHSRnet. Agreed 100%: @MyBlogU is the best way to create outstanding (should I say epic?) content!
Projects to Participate in!
Don’t miss these projects while they are still open! Get featured!
- How Can We Improve Our Online Freelancing Opportunities: Have you seen some success getting hired? Share your insights!
- Gathering writers to educate Millennials about investing: A very interesting initiative here!
- One Thing In Pinterest Marketing That Worked Well For You: Share ONE thing you saw working in visual marketing
- Apply to get featured as #VCBuzz Twitter chat guests! Become our featured guest!
Premium course announcement
Lastly, I’ve started working on the collection of premium courses! The first one is ready and the second one is almost done too!
It’s packed with lots of free downloads and cheatsheets to take home and I am hopeful it will prompts action! Please contact us if you would like to a coupon code to access the course.
Let’s close with a great quote:
“Collaboration is not about gluing together existing egos. It’s about ideas that never existed until after everyone entered the room”
Let’s make MyBlogU a better place!